Friday, December 14, 2012

Real Time Synchronization, Please!

Lately an increasing number of people are using Kakao Talk. Using this application you can send a newsletter or a video file.

To communicate with my wife, I got installed Kakao Talk on her Iphone a while ago.

But after coming back from my trip overseas I sent a cool picture to my wife, but she was not able to open it. Upon checking her mobile phone I realized that the software for the Kakao Talk was outdated, so I had to delete the application, and re-install the most recent version. Then it started working.

Between two human beings (my wife and me) conversations can take place via direct face to face talk, or remote talk via mobile device using such applications as Kakao Talk.

In case you use the gadgets like Apple products like Iphone, Ipad, or Mac Pro, you are to get the programs 'synchronized'.

What about the communication between Jesus Christ and me? The same thing - synchronization is needed, and I need to be in sync with him real time.

Speaking of the same necessity, the Apostle Paul says, "Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all saints." Eph 6:18

In the same way our Lord Jesus said to his disciples, "[You] should always pray and not give up..." Luke 18:1

Communication requires two parties keeping the lines open. So when you call, Jesus answers, and when Jesus calls you also ought to answer. When you call, He will always. But what about the other way around?

And communications are for the synching, and are we in sync with Jesus all the time and in real time? 

No comments: