Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dar Es Salaam University Campus Visit




After the conference, during late afternoon hours of January 6, we visited the campus. The campus is located at the city center. Coming in and out of the library there were many students.

I fished one student named Kevin, a sophomore, majoring in geography. I asked him whether or not he was interested in knowing the Bible. He talked back, "How do you study the Bible?" He looked sincere. So I asked Ezra Chung, a new missionary to Tanzania to come over, and introduced him to Kevin. I asked Keven whether or not he wants to exchange email address. He said, "Yes." Then I pulled out my name tag. Kevin pulled out of his bag a ball pen. Ezra cut it in half. On one half Kevin wrote his email. On the other Ezra wrote his. And they exchanged. Then Kevin said, "Do you want my number?" Ezra said, "Yes." Then the two had a photo session.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Alykhan Road,Dar es Salaam,Tanzania

No comments: