Monday, February 11, 2013

Missionary Stephen and Hanna Sung




There is one silver missionary couple serving healing mission at the Makerere UBF, Kampala, Uganda. They are in their sixties. Mr. Stephen is an acupuncturist. He and his wife has one son and one daughter all married. While Mr. and Mrs. Sung were in Korea they expressed their desire to help out the needy in Africa, but they did not have financial means to do so. Their two children honored their parents' desire to serve the Lord, so pledged to support their parents financially. So Sung couple are now staying at one of the guest rooms at BMC treating patients. Dr. Joseph Chung has a high opinion on the couple. After the Sunday worship service, the Medical healing mission team left the center for a remote cillage. Then right before I and Missionary Mark Yoon of Kenya were about to leave BMC for the Entebe airport, I chatted with Dr. Joseph. Around that time, Mr. Sung was closing the front door of the BMC, and his wife was doing some clean up. So I asked Dr. Joseph about them. And Dr. Joseph shared with me how they joined the ministry. He spoke hightly of them. So I asked them to come and have a photo session with me. May the Lord bless their service in the Lord.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: