Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bible Glendale Community College and World Campus Mission




On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Missionary Abraham Glen Kim wrote to Dr. Abraham Kim reporting on the Lord's work in Glendale a new mission front.

“…he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 1:6)

Dear Dr. Abraham T Kim,

I am very thankful for your prayer support and blessing. I believe that through your prayers and blessing God will bless my humble and tiny family for His kingdom work.

Every Sunday, I deliver my message only by faith with the help of God.

We are worshipping God in an open area on Campus.
Nobody pays attention to us, but I pray that God may be exalted through our worship.

Rupesher (who is an Indian Engineer) joins us to worship God together. He comes to worship service every Sunday. It takes one and a half hours from his apartment.

I pray that God may accept his worship every moment and that He may help him to be a great servant of God for campus students.

Now I am sending you my short life testimony and my wife Hannah’s.

Attached please find the Word formatted documents.

I pray that the Lord may bless your heart of desire to please Him abundantly so that all campus students in America and the whole world can come back to God as good disciples of Jesus.

Thank you,
In God’s love,
Abraham Kwidae Kim




Location:Paramount Blvd,Downey,United States

No comments: