|(Left to right: LA Rebekah; Grace and Joy Joo of Sweden)|
Their parents John and Grace Joo are pioneering Stockholm University. John works as a lay missionary supporting the ministry working at one of the telecommunication companies in Sweden. They have five children: Grace (will begin the medical school specializing in dentistry), Anna (started school of pharmacy), Joy (high school 2), Yohan (born in 1998), and Isiah (born in 2002).
As they visited my house, we had a brief Bible study on Matthew 28:18-20. I asked them three questions:
1) What does it mean to be a 'disciple'?
2) How does one become Jesus' disciple?
3) Why does Jesus want us to make disciples of "all" nations?
After the Bible study I gave the two beautiful sisters homework, that is, for them to summarize what they learned and send it to me via email.
Please pray for Sweden to be a kingdom of priests and holy nation.
Contact Infor for Sweden UBF:
- Grace Joo: email@example.com
- Joy Joo: firstname.lastname@example.org