Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving - Here I am, Lord to say "Thank you so much for all you have done for me!"


Where are the other nine? Jesus asked. Luke 17:17

In the U.S. Thanksgiving originated from the U.S. coming out of the bloody civil war. They could enjoy life together between North and South, West and East. This victory came from the leadership such as Abraham Lincoln putting trust in the Lord.

For this victory we the Americans can travel with ease 50 states as our homeland without having to present passports.

On this Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for the freedom Jesus purchased, freedom from the power of sin and death.

I remember the times of my life as a leper a sinful man. But Jesus set me free through his blood sacrifice.

Jesus said, "Where are the other nine?" To this I say, "Here I am Lord! Thank you so much for all you have done for me."

This year I also thank the Lord for granting a sixth grand-daughter to our family. May this daughter grow live a life praising the Lord all the days of her life.

Thank you Lord again! I know you have so many children! And Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Isaac and Rebekah Downey California


No comments: