Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bible Tempe Az

Last thursday (Oct. 28) Missionary David Kim Sr. successfully finished a liver transplant. THE Lord Provided for him everything including the right liver donor fitting his body.
David is a humble caring man. Let us pray for his complete recovery.
After waking up from surgery he wrote an email stating:
"Dear M. Issac & Rebecca. Kim. I did surgery on Thursday right after I texted to you. Dr. said, this liver is very fitting to me and I got a good liver.  Dr.  Just stopped by and said my transplant was very successful and I'm doing excellent. Not much pain & no nausea Dr. exampled All lab result fine & new liver is already working . and discontinue nasogastric tube, Foley, Atrial line, two central line and moving to general floor. Yeah!!  I am in Intensive Care unit now and recovering. I have no cancer in my body!!!! My prayer topic is: 1) to fight any kind of infection, 2) my new liver to adjust my body . It's another big challenge but God is able & we believe he will take care of it. We always thank for your prayer support. May you find good Heath & Holy Spirt in daily living in the love of Jesus!!
Indebted yours, Ruth & David Kim."
Praise the Lord!

No comments: