- a week ago there was a wedding in downey La: abe song jr. from moscow and bobae jeong of cerritos ubf los angeles
- on 5/27 which is tomorrow there is a wedding: the second son of my younger sister in Korea is getting married in the city of daeku s. Korea, so i am now on my way to korea. (Now i am waiting at sfo to catch flight to icn.)
- on 6/3 there is a wedding to take place in seoul between david min jr and a sister soon sun park of kwanak 5 ubf. I look forward to interviewing the couple before officiating the marriage.
- to head for s. Korea i woke up at 4:00 am went to the redding airport and got into the flight to san francisco. I saw in the front seat pocket an inflight megazine hemisphere where i saw a couple doing tango dance. I also saw adds inside of megazines on wedding/marriage/dating indicating man/wimen's desire for happy marriage.
★ Three stages of redemption
In today's daily bread bible passage luke 12 jesus talked to his disciples saying 'be dressed ready for service like servants waiting for the savior's/master's return.
According to the bible human history is seen coming in three stages: 1) a bridegroom seeking betrothal, 2) the groom going back to the father's house to prepare a room for the bride, 3) the groom coming back to bring the bride to the home. (Note: bible begins with a wedding and ends with a wedding.)
About 2000 plus years ago the groom did come sought the betrothal paid the price to secure the bride. He went back to his father's house to prepare a place for his bride. He will come back soon to take the bride home. (Note: in jewish life the betrothsl/engagement is binding so the couple are called husband/wife.)
- ref. http://newjerusalemcommunity.blogspot.com/2011/05/jewish-wedding-customs.html?m=1
★ The dream to fulfil the desire of your heart - a blessed marriage (with the prince charming)
King david said may he give you the desire of your heart and make All your plans suceed. Psa 20:4
I have 6 granddaughters. I see them watching movies on the cinderella or prince charming.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡: Thousand thanks and praise and glory to the Lord who understood and fulfilled the desire of our heart by providing us with Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.