The following is ad forwarded by dr. Jose paul ahn of chicago ubf.
* Pray for M. Moses Yoon's Korea visiting (9/17-10/3) and later schedules
1. 10/2 Korea World Mission night: M. Moses Yoon will share Latin Mission Journey report together with
- 2018 ISBC report by S. John Lee (AnAm1) and S. ChoongShin Han (KwangJu 1,6)
- 2018 ISBC Vision Camp Report by S. Hannah Kim (JungReung)
- Odessa mission report by M. John Lee (Ukraine)
2. 10/4 He leads "North America Senior staff Meeting" in Chicago
3. He will speak on 10/5 Founder's day
* Dr. Lee's Memorial Service, United Friday meeting at 6:30, 10/5 in Chicago
Theme: "Have Faith in God!" (Mk 11:22)
Speakers: M. Paul Choi of St. Louis, P. Mark Vucecovich and M. Moses Yoon
*Conferences with high lights (full and official reports will be posted inubf.org soon)
- Sri Lanka joint conference (UBF Colombo and Kote): 9.22-24 (by Luke Jeon) (See the full report inubf.org next week) We prayed for 30 attendees but God sent 32!
Title: "You will be a blessing"
Opening: "You will be a blessing" (Gen 12) by Nelson Baek (M. Barnabas' second son). He was not accepted 13 times in college application, but God still blessed him to be accepted in the best universities: Korea and YunSei Universities at last. He also joyfully served GBS and music.
1st message: "Father's great love" Lk 15 by Gideon
2nd :" Father, forgive them" by Ruth.
Closing: "But seek his Kingdom" (Lk12) by M. Luke Jeon.
* Please pray for Ruth for her recovery from Dengi fever right after the conference. They say the second time of Dengi fever is very dangerous that can take away life.
*Spring Conference in Pretoria, South Africa (9.21-23) (By James Lee)
We studied three chapters, 1Timothy 4, 2Timothy 2 and 4.
Sh. Mpho delivered the message on Daniel 6.
Anele, Justice and Thula delivered main messages. And all messages were clear and powerful enough to touch every listener.
Thank God for all coworkers' prayer.
*Santa Cruz 1, Bolivia, Spring Conference (9.23-25 by Silvia)
By the mercy of God, several new members attended.
The main message: "Take your mat and walk" (Jn 5:1-9)
The second message: "Remain in me" (Jn 15:1-11)
The messages challenged many newcomers to take up their fatalism and walk and to remain in the love of Christ.
One of the new members, Rut, a business engineering student said, she attended many Christian retreats. But this time she received a fresh new word of God through the Group Bible Study and the messages. She found herself as the 38-year-old invalid lying near the pond. I pray that she may remain in her desire to know more about Christ personally through each 1:1 Bible studies in this Fall Semester.
Thanks for your prayers.
* Peter Ryu (Mainz, Germany) and Sara Lee (Toronto, Canada)'s House church ceremony in Germany on 9/29. (By M. Hannah Ryu)
We thank God, who has established a new house Church between Peter and Sara!
God gave a wonderful word of promise of God based on Matthew 6:33 by Dr. Peter Chang.
More than 200 guests Form USA, Canada, CIS, Ukraine, and the whole of UBF Europe to bless Sara & Peter.
Thank You for your Prayer.
*On 10/20. Alex and Natalia (Podil, Ukraine) will establish a House Church in Ukraine.
* On10/20, Jong Hyun Jung (KwanAk 5, Korea) and Hannah Lee (Odessa, Ukraine) establishes a House Church in Seoul, Korea. They will serve World Mission in Germany.
*Please remember in your prayer for our suffering coworkers: (by M. Moses Yoon and Moses Lee who visited them)
-Hannah Koh (HanSung): She stays in a hospital to restore enough strength to be checked on 10/1 in Korea Uni hospital to see whether she can receive a cancer therapy. She memorizes Bible verses and is full of spirit thanking God for giving her time to rest and review her life of faith. Pray that she may receive a good therapy soon.
- Eunice Lee (Hwarang): She stays in an aseptic ward and is receiving Chemotherapy. She suffers a lot because the injection does not work well. She needs prayers for bone marrow transplantation.
- Hannah Byun (KwanAk 3): The surgery for 9 cm cancer was well finished. She entrusts herself fully to God memorizing Romans 8. She has glaucoma in her eye that she needs prayer not to have troubles in receiving chemotherapy.
- Teresa Han (Brazil) : (9/25 by Sarah Kim): she slept well and ate a piece of apple and 2 spoons of honey. May God give her necessary strength to receive the third treatment.
- YulKook Kee, (Paulin and with 2 babies). The doctors said that he came back to his conscience only by the divine power and grace. Still, his heartbeats are very weak. He prays that God may give him a stronger heart to be able to serve another 40 years fully for God’s glory.
- Remember Yesung Kim, Juyoung Kim and John Doty, Grace A Lee's foot full recovery and other suffering co-workers.