Monday, September 17, 2012

The Lord is your life. Deu 30:20

September 16, 2012

On September 16, 2012, my wife Rebekah (yes, she is so lovely, and she is getting so every day in an increasing measure) woke up 5:00 a.m., went to a church, spent time with the Lord, came back home, and fixed breakfast for me. The menu? Pancake and a cup of coffee. Hummm…the morning coffee tasted real good. The pancake was made of special brand (I forgot what it is) which apparently was made of “whole grain” which she bought from the Fresh and Easy.

While she was away I too got out of bed though not as early, and had my own QT on Luke 20:20. It was soothing to my soul. I was drenched with the heavenly dew. So I decided to open up a new blog to share the joy of heaven with many.

What about the title? It is Moses’ reasoning for his exhortation for his flock. He lived to be 120. He led the flock of God, multi millions of them, to the Promised Land. And he tasted that the Lord is good. So he says “Love the Lord, listen to him, and hold fast to him.”

Why? It is because the Lord is your life and my life! Thanks and praise be to God for Moses whom the Lord saved out of the water!

May the Lord bless you today, May the Lord save you out of the world which is being inundated with flood waters

No comments: