Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from Sao Paulo, Brazil

Hi Msn Isaac

We just want to wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year for 2014, for you and Msn Rebekah.
Here, we are doing well. Victoria is growing well. She is 9 months and 2 weeks now. Now is already cruising, using walls and sofa.
I don’t know if Msn Philip told you, but I am going to go back to study at university. I already competed for to enter to a public university. The major I chose is computer engineering.
We are praying that God may let enter in this university. And that it is like a new beginning for me, in my new life in Brazil.
I hope everybody is doing well, in Downey.
This is a picture we did after Sunday worship Service.
Thank you everything.
We pray that God may continue to bless your ministry and use you in 2014.
God's grace may poured out is grace in 2014. Emmanuel.

Ataiena, Nathan, Victoria.

No comments: