Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jesus Loves Me This I Know


In one of emails from David, he asked coworkers to make recommendations for our children, saying: "Dear coworkers, There is a suggestion to encourage our children to read good books for their spiritual, intellectual and emotional growth instead of spending too much time for watching videos or chatting. If there are any books that you want to recommend for our children please send the list of the books. You can recommend the books according to age level such as elementary school, middle school, high school, and college based following categories; 1) history books, 2) biographies 3) educational books (literature, social, science, etc.) 4) spiritual books 5) others. After collecting recommendations, we will share the list of recommended books. Thank you." In "others" category, I recommend encouraging kids to do singalongs Christian hymn songs such as "Jesus loves me this I know" or "Faith is victory". My littlest grand daughter Aleeza is one year young, and she already memorized the song, "Jesus loves me this I know." Last Christmas time we had a family gathering where my 6 grand-kids came out and served a music program: the three bigger kids sang Christmas carol songs, the younger three did the dance. In today's daily bread passage (Mark 5:21-34) we see honoring the faith of the woman saying, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. God in peace." Lord's blessings upon the parents and children working through faith in the Lord.

No comments: