Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prayer for Africa (and Europe)




[Grandpa's letter to Christyn (7) the first grand-daughter]

Hello Christyn,

As I said I am on my way to Kenya Africa. I am on board the airplaine bound for Brussel towards destination.

In the airplane I read the news on the front page of the International Herald Tribune that despite economic down turn in Europe the number of migrants reaching Spain from North Africa has risen this year, and more than 90 people have died trying to make the crossing feom Morocco since October. On Monday, a migrant was helped on board a Spanish rescue boat, one of 22 who were pulled from the sea.

So if you are interested you may wish to ask mom and dad why Africans are so desprate to come to Europe. Have a nice day! Love Grandpa





Sent from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: