Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bible Brazil, World Campus Mission






According to Wikipedia, The University of São Paulo (PortugueseUniversidade de São PauloUSP) is a public university in the Brazilian state of São Paulo. It is the largest Brazilian university and the country's most prestigious educational institution. According to reports by the Ministry of Science and Technology, more than 25% of the articles published by Brazilian researchers in high quality conferences and journals are produced at the University of São Paulo.

On July 10, 2013, Missionary Nathan wrote Msn. Philip a letter which I quote below:

"Hi Msn Phlilip

How are you doing?

In Brasil, we are going to have every friday night a littlle worship service, with worship song and message. Msn Elias has appointed me and Msn Omar to be the messengers in turn. 
So, it is a blessing for me because It is an opportunity to be trained to deliver messages and to meditate deeply the Word of God. I pray that I may grow through this training.
Some Missionaries from our Brasil are going to the ISBC. From Sao Paulo USP, Msn Elias and his 3 boys, and Msn Josue and his daughter.
I wanted to use the opportunity also to buy some stuff (informatic, and clothes for Victoria) other there, because the price is sometimes 2 times or 3 times cheaper than here.
I was hoping that maybe you can buy them via internet and give it to someone from Brasil at the conference and he will also give the money. I already talked to Msn Josue and he is okay with it.
Please tell me if it possible or not?

Thank you very much."

Today Shepherdess Lani prayed for Bible Brazil and World Campus Mission. Please remember the coworkers in Brazil especially Msn. Elias, Omar, and Nathan and pray for them. 

No comments: