Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bible Austin Texas, World Campus Mission






Two days ago, Shepherd Isaac Kim of Chicago wrote me sharing his prayer topic to go pioneer Austin Texas, beginning this Fall. He wrote in his email to me, "Hello, Missionary Isaac, I wanted to just send you a link to a blog that we set up to keep people updated with our preparations as we move to Austin. It has all of our prayer topics and information on the city, etc. Of course, you and Downey ministry are a huge part of the reason for my faith and conviction to plant a church. I'm in debted for the grace that I've received through you and Downey ministry. We will be moving 2 days after the International conference (August 6th). I hope that you and Missionary Rebekah, can visit us when we are settled! As always, thank you for your prayer for us, looking forward to seeing you at the conference,"

Joshua Jun's family also go with his family. 

They already set up a website where you can find information on the Austin Texas UBF. 



No comments: