Friday, May 10, 2013

Wake up!

My visit to Korea indicates that S. Korea now is way differerent  than S. Korea of the past. At least cosmetically she has grown very much westernized so after living in the U.S. for more than 3 decades, as I travelled through the Korean provinces, I felt as if I am a man from an underdevelopoed country to a highly advanced nation.

But as long as we live in this world which is yet to be fully redeemed one should always be alert to wakeup calls, just like a man staying at a hotel or motel for he is on a  business trip, needing to wake up early to catch the flight for the next destination.
Revelation 3:2-3 (NIV)
[2] Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. [3] Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: