Friday, June 21, 2013

Kingdom of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and animals...

 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals." Jeremiah 31:27

In today's daily bread Bible passage, the Lord shared with folks the plan of prosperity not only for his people but also for the animals they like.

Today, June 21, Friday, 2013, Marie and her company (Dan, the daddy, Kyungwon the sweet mom, Jamie, and Lisa) are moving north Cal that is Redding. 

But Morgan, her Pet (Cat) is left behind. Her Grandparents adopted her. Morgan likes the backyard, and she has already taken over the territory. 

Marie is going to miss her, so she gave Morgan a card. On the front cover she wrote: "Morgan, you were a great pet. I love you." On the back it is written: "I will miss you Morgan. I love so much but I will visit! I love [to] pet you even if you bite! Marie..." 






No comments: