Monday, August 12, 2013

Because you say so, I will let down the net.


Wikipedia has on the list of processes 170 categories of thought processing.

Last night I had a sweet dream where I went through pretty colorful ventures. That is, as a few of my colleague were watching, I was making things happen simultaneously with my thought process progressed. There was a box/tube connected to my brain. I saw clouds of stuff (particles of source materials kneaded like pancake mix) were being processed moving through it. The mouth at the end of the maze of tube system churned up the result - a high rise building (as tall as the Empire State Building), a flower garden, a mansion, toys in vast array, etc. and so forth. And the production was all in sync with the thought (whatever was intended) being processed.

Would this be possible in reality?

Yes it is. After all isn't this what we are doing at least to a certain extent like boxes of coca cola coming out of a power plant or your mom making pancake or pumpkin pie out of oven?

Then consider the following:

* All things are possible with him who believes.
* Because you say so, I will let down the net. And voila! Two boat fulls of fish, so the boats were about to sink!

Question:

God lives in unapproachable light. If God is unapproachable, why did Jesus say, "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you"?



No comments: