Monday, June 10, 2013

Bible Cheon-an World Campus Mission



Shepherd John visited the U.S. to attend a graduation ceremony at one of the divinity schools run by a Calvory Chapel  head-quartered in LA with a branch in Korea.

He came to study the Bible with Shepherd Bona Bong at the Daejeon UBF beginning the freshman year in 1977. 

Since 1985 he began to pioneer universities in Cheonan areas. Eight lay shepherd families are coworkimg with him. 

I asked him, "Now that you became an ordained minister what is your life time prayer topic?" 
He said , "Until I become 66 years old I would like to get published expository notes on every verse of the 66 Books of the Bible - 3 times." What else? I asked. He said, "I would like to see my ministry to be the "model house of God's kingdom." 

Then I shared with him Acts 19:20-21 and prayed that the Lord would bless his prayer topic to spread the Word from Cheonan to the four corners of the world. 
Note - Cheonan in Krean means "Heavenly comfort".
Cheonan city has a lot of water gardens such as the one below.

No comments: