Wednesday, August 21, 2019

kingdom channel

Upon being asked by one of his disciples how one should pray, Jesus said, "This is how you should pray: our heavenly Father, hallowed be your name; your kingdom come...on earth as it is in heaven..." Matthew 6:10

He then said to one of the Bible scholars of his day, "Kingdom of God  is within you." Luke 17:21 American King James Version

This indicates that one is a channel in which God's kingdom is broadcast, just like a cell phone like Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can run a disney channel.



Last night (or early this morning) I had a dream where as I walk through a garden which looked like a wedding locale/venue, all of a sudden with joyful noise, there i saw before my eyes approaching a heavenly parade with tons of angelic figures marching singing and dancing with myriads of flowery sceneries emerging and disappearing scene after scene in a row up in the air. As soon as I heard the sound of parade starting I pulled out of my pocket my cell phone, set it on a video mode, and started recording the parade. Then I woke up. And it was a dream. Feeling sorry, I looked for and opened my phone, and there were no videos recorded!

Then the dawn turned into sunrise, a bright day. I got out of bed, and before making morning coffee, I chose to write this memory down, for memory thins out so quick. 

One word: you are a royal priesthood... called out to declare praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light (1pe 2:9)

No comments: