Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear Missionary Peter Park,


Hi Missionary Peter,

Thank you for your hospitality which you showed me for the last three days. During my stay at the Unilag center you let me sleep at your bed while you slept on the hard floor braving mosquito bites!

Today's daily bread 'Appoint elders in every town' reminded me of, give thanks to The LORD and pray continously for the pioneering work in African nations especially Nigeria because for the most part Nigerians are a lot like Cretans even as Wikipedia describes, "Cretan society is well known for notorious family and clan vendettas which remain on the isalnd to date."

About a month ago when Dr. Paul Jose Ahn visited LA he encouraged me to go and pray for Portugal especially for the common life sisters on my way back to LA. Unfortunately I did not bring my driver license so I cannot drive to Lisbon. I am now in Madrid near the airport n figure out an alternative.

In the meantime I would expect to hear from you on the roof for before the rainy season hits the leak needs to be fixed either with a brand new roof or partial repair all per your judgment. May the LORD continue to keep you and your wife strong in Him.

In Christ
Iassa Kim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: